K-5 STUDY LAB- A VIRTUAL SCHOOL SUPPORT OPTION FOR THE 2020/2021
Triangle Learning Center is pleased to announce the expansion of our Center to support families that are either selecting to complete the school year virtually or those that will be on plan C, until in person instruction becomes available. Our goal is to create a safe environment where your child can have the academic support they need for a successful school year.
Students grades Kindergarten-fifth grade will be split into small groups assisted by staff and be provided with their own personal workspace and materials to complete base school curriculum. Once they have finished their assignments they will have an opportunity to choose from a wide range of free choice activities. When the school day is formally over TLC will provide a weekly Physical Education class, STEM lesson, and Creative Arts program. On days school is out of session TLC will have supplemental activities available and when possible safe-off site field trips.
Benefits of Study Lab
- Low Student to Adult ratios
- Exclusive environment and health precautions
- Daily updated on completed assignments and important communication
- Optional lunch/snack add on
- Additional Extra Curricular’s provided in house
- Alternate activities for days school is out of session
Space is limited! Contact our Admissions office today to get signed up.